Creating a great place to work
Working at Celtrino
Celtrino offers the best of both worlds. We have ambitious plans for the future so we’re changing how we do things. Because of this, we offer a unique working environment that combines the stability of an established business with the dynamic environment of a start-up.
Situated in the Liberties area of Dublin, Celtrino’s purpose built offices are in the middle of a thriving local community within easy reach of the city centre and public transport.
Most days, we dish out fresh fruit and delicious pastries sourced from local small businesses. We’re blessed with some excellent cooks who like nothing more than sharing their efforts with the team. Our thriving social committee organises a variety of events to keep our growing team amused.
We recognise that everyone has a part to play in Celtrino’s continued success – whatever their specific role may be. Our culture of open and honest communication allows team members to share ideas and make a real contribution. Our flexible time could be one reason you enjoy working here.
Our staff represent over 10 nationalities. It’s this diversity, fostered in an environment of respect, tolerance and understanding, that’s played a key role in developing the successful culture we benefit from today.
Be a Celtrino team player
Our hiring process places great emphasis on ensuring you are the right fit for us. We don’t want prima donnas or shy, retiring wallflowers. We want people who will contribute, share their experiences and respect their fellow team members.
We want you to work with us for the long term. That’s why we place so much emphasis on making sure you fit.
There is no place to hide. If you are a team player looking for an environment where you can make an impact and see your ideas and hard work translate into product and service excellence, then Celtrino is right for you.
If you are interested in any of our current job vacancies, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
For a real insight on what it is like working for Celtrino, visit our Instagram page to see the team at play.
Dublin, Ireland • Permanent
We are an established, Irish-based company that provides supply chain management services to our customers. Our vision is a connected world of sustainable online business partnerships driven by shared supply chain excellence. We support customer growth by leveraging our best-in-class scalable trading platforms.
As a Senior Front-end Developer you will provide technical leadership related to front-end development in Celtrino’s Application Engineering team. This includes both the ongoing development of Celtrino’s new product suite and the migration of some legacy projects to take advantage of our new Angular JS framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, engineer/articulate a direction for UI Architecture and tooling• Mentoring colleagues in front-end development practices• Prioritise development issues• Liaise with project managers and business analysis to produce estimates• Work day to day with Git and GitHub to manage issues, merge requests and merge conflicts as they arise Qualifications and Experience:
The applicant will have a minimum of 5 years Front End Development experience and have actual experience with SOLID/OOD and Functional development. Applicants should have a minimum of an Honours Degree in Software Engineering or related degree.
• Ability to lead peers in the development and introduce them to a new technology• Strong communication and documentation skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV, together with an accompanying cover letter to [email protected]
We are an established, Irish-based company that provides supply chain management services to our customers. We are looking for a passionate and creative Full Stack .Net Software Engineer with a strong work ethic to join our team.
Key Technical Skills required:
• Angular JS or similar Front-end Frameworks• C# • SQL Server• XML Technologies• Cloud Computing
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Azure Experience• HTML5• Good Documentation
Soft Skills required:
• Eligible for long term, full-time work in Ireland• Fluency in all forms of English • Proactive team player with strong communication skills• Interest in latest software development trends• Ability to mentor others an advantage
Good to have:
• Software Development Lifecycle best-practices• Source code control• Release management/design patterns• Clean code defensive• Maintainable software programming skills
The ideal candidate:
• Computer Science Degree, or related • 4+ Years’ experience in developing using required technologies and skillset in a commercial environment
This an exciting opportunity to play a leading role in shaping the future growth and direction of the business.
If you're interested in hearing about opportunities as they become available then please subscribe to our newsletter below. It is Celtrino policy not to work with recruitment agencies. If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact Celtrino. Celtrino is an Equal Opportunities employer